Few sectors in our society enjoy the microscopic attention devoted to healthcare. The quality of healthcare in the Netherlands is high, for which a high price must be paid, and making cost management essential. At the same time, the quality of care must be safeguarded. Healthcare professionals, administrators and policy-makers must constantly work under the pressure this brings. Our Healthcare team is there to help them where necessary.
The Healthcare team advises and litigates
Pels Rijcken’s Healthcare specialist team both advises and litigates. We also work closely with specialists in various healthcare fields, offering the perfect mix of expertise and experience. We are broadly specialised in healthcare law, including legislation and regulations governing medicines, the quality of care, market organisation and tariff regulation, healthcare procurement and health insurance law.
We are completely familiar with the healthcare environment: governance, healthcare-related property, medical data and privacy, and e-health, for example. Our clients are supported by a dedicated team. What matters to you is what matters to us. With our expertise we can identify the real issues. Healthcare is already complicated enough.
- "Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn NV is recognised for its engagement by the Dutch government and its ability to deliver a multidisciplinary approach by combining the knowledge of the sector with expertise in other relevant areas of law.", Legal 500 2020
- "Clients single out that the firm is specialised in working for the Dutch government and governmental organisations and is well-versed in healthcare law.", Chambers Europe 2020
- "Sources appreciate the co-operative and creative attitude of the team.", Chambers Europe 2019
- "Clients are also pleased with the fast, thorough and reliable lawyers, adding: They communicate in a pleasant way and explain complex legal matters in a way that people who are not legally educated can understand.", Chambers Europe 2019
- "Clients appreciate the combination of quality legal work and knowing the world we work in.", Chambers Europe 2018
- "They were thorough, they included us in what they were doing and how much time it would take them. They gave me a good view before they started the work what they were going to do, it was all meticulously planned.", Chambers Europe 2017
- "Very accurate and fast.", Chambers Europe 2017
- "Their response time is very sharp and quick, their advice is to the point and they are very accurate.", Chambers Europe 2016