Wob-servicedesk: 070 5153 477
Pels Rijcken has the Government Information Public Access Act Service Desk especially for public authorities. This is where administrators and public servants can come with all their questions about the Government Information Public Access Act (Wob) and the Open Government legislative proposal (Woo). The Service Desk enables the lawyers of Pels Rijcken who are specialised in the area of the Government Information Public Access Act to make their knowledge more widely available to the public sector.
Do you have any questions? A team of five specialised lawyers would be glad to talk to you. Practical advice has priority. The Wob Service Desk can be reached via telephone number 070-5153 477. Advice from the service desk is free of charge.
- "They communicate in a very effective way and are fast, accurate, concise, accessible and easy to get along with. They can provide a high-end legal solution on complex issues at very short notice.", Chambers Europe 2018
- "They have the ability to see things from the perspective of the client, in order to provide realistic and practical advice.", Chambers Europe 2018
- "It is very customer-focused and has proved to us that it has extensive knowledge. A lot of attention is paid to fostering a good working relationship with the client.", Chambers Europe 2016
- "It is accessible, it has deep knowledge of public law and it practises law in a way that adds significant value to the client's business.", Chambers Europe 2016
- "The team's sector knowledge is 'up to date and thorough'.", Legal 500 2016