Chambers Europe has announced the new rankings. Pels Rijcken has maintained its position in all areas:
In addition, many of our lawyers have been ranked again this year. In particular, we mention the entry of Wemmeke Wisman in Band 4 for Dispute Resolution.
- Erik Pijnacker Hordijk (Band 1, Competition/European Law)
- Willem Heemskerk (Band 1, Dispute Resolution)
- Hans van Wijk (Band 1, Dispute Resolution: Supreme Court Litigation)
- Iman Brinkman (Band 1, Energy & Natural Resources)
- Sikke Kingma (Band 3, Intellectual Property (Chambers Global)
- Arnoud Boorsma (Band 3, Public Law)
- Jannetje Bootsma (Band 2, Public Law en Band 3, TMT: Telecommunications)
- Sandra van Heukelom-Verhage (Band 3, Public Law: Planning and Environment)
- Liesbeth Schippers (Band 1, Public Law: Planning and Environment)
- Daniëlle Roelands-Fransen (Band 3, Public Law: Planning and Environment)
- Gerrit-Jan Zwenne (Band 1, TMT: Data Protection)
- Jeroen Naves (Associate to watch, TMT: IT & IT Outsourcing)
We are proud of all these wonderful results. In addition, we thank our clients for their positive feedback.