Liesbeth is passionate about spatial planning combined with improving the environment. She assists with the realization of railways, tram and metro links, wind farms, dyke reinforcements and area developments. Behind the scenes, she adds value by providing critical scrutiny, while in court she can make the crucial difference. Liesbeth has a preference for technical aspects such as traffic forecasts, ecology, air quality, nitrogen deposition, tunnel safety and high water and flood safety.
- Leading Individual, Legal 500 2019
- "The inspiring The inspiring and energetic Liesbeth Schippers is a first choice for complicated mandates and all the lawyers are described as civilised and pleasant to work with.", Legal 500 2019
- "Lauded by interviewees, Liesbeth Schippers stands out for her unbridled effort and enthusiasm through which she is always able to achieve the best results. Sources additionally enthuse that Schippers is a very inspiring woman who has the skills to make the difference in court. A further client notes that she looks at every detail and is perseverant and creative in thinking about solutions.", Chambers Europe 2019
- "Decisive, hard-working and enthusiastic legal adviser who strongly motivates her team to achieve the best results. The top specialist in the field of planning law. She is a very inspiring woman and she has the skills to make the difference in court.", Chambers Europe 2018
- "Sources enthuse that she advises on a strategic level and provides pragmatic solutions. She can be very persuasive and in court she is able to tip the scales in favour of the project. Others add: "She is full of energy and is perfect for complex cases.", Chambers Europe 2017
- "Clients say she has the ability to switch quickly between technical, environmental and legal issues.", Chambers Europe 2016