Pieter Stuijt specialises in Dutch construction and procurement law. He has unparalleled expertise in handling procurement disputes. Pieter provides his clients with practical advice in every area of procurement law. He also has extensive experience in drafting and assessing procurement documents.
Pieter obtained his master’s degree in Dutch Law from Leiden University. Before joining Pels Rijcken, he practised law at Loeff Claeys Verbeke Advocaten en Notarissen in Rotterdam and Paris. Pieter lectures at VU Law Academy. He is a member of the Dutch Construction Lawyers Association, the Construction Law Association and the Dutch Association for Procurement Law.
- Leading Individual, Legal 500, 2021
- “[...] Mr. Pieter Stuijt: These gentlemen act with integrity, care for the cause and speak up for what is right. Both create an atmosphere open for dialogue and suggestions. This makes the clients feel understood, involved and feel that they talk in a trusted environment.”. En: “Pieter Stuijt is a very likeable lawyer with a great sense of humor, which makes him a pleasure to work with. He has a ton of experience and is the reliable and steady force behind many associates.”, Legal 500, 2020
- Leading Individual, Legal 500, 2020
- Leading Individual, Legal 500 2019
- "Some of the standout lawyers include Pieter Stuijt, who combines a great sense of humour with extensive knowledge of European procurement law.", Legal 500 2019
- "Pieter Stuijt is always in control.", Legal 500 2015