The firm's practice
Pels Rijcken is a full service law firm with integrated specialist practices which include administrative law, commercial law, corporate law and corporate Governance, employment law, energy law, environmental and planning law, EU & competition law, ICT & telecommunications law, construction law, intellectual property law, procurement law and real estate law.
Pels Rijcken is fully equipped to serve clients in international and cross-border matters. Many practice areas of Pels Rijcken are ranked in Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
Leading Dutch litigation firm
- Pels Rijcken is the only major Dutch law firm with an explicit focus on litigation
- Pels Rijcken has a leading Supreme Court litigation practice, handling about one third of all supreme court cases in the Netherlands
- In all departments litigation is the core business
Trusted advisor to blue chip and mid-market
- The lawyers of the corporate/M&A practice advises on joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance and project finance/PPP's
- We are handling cases with regard to corporate litigation, regulatory and crossborder disputes
- Our experience in both the corporate and the public domain proves to be instrumental
Well known for state advocacy
- Pels Rijcken is representing the Dutch government, Dutch Central Bank and other regulators, lower government bodies and other public authorities