Weinig sectoren in onze maatschappij staan zo in de belangstelling als de gezondheidszorg. De kwaliteit van de gezondheidszorg in Nederland is hoog. Dat gaat gepaard met hoge kosten. Kostenbeheersing is daardoor noodzakelijk en tegelijk moet de kwaliteit van zorg gegarandeerd blijven. Zorgprofessionals, bestuurders en beleidsmakers werken voortdurend in dit spanningsveld. Waar nodig, staat ons zorgteam hen hierin bij.
In de zorgsector heeft Pels Rijcken een advies- en procespraktijk. We werken nauw samen met specialisten op deelgebieden en bieden zo de perfecte mix van kennis en ervaring. Wij zijn breed gespecialiseerd in het gezondheidsrecht, waaronder de wet- en regelgeving voor geneesmiddelen, de kwaliteit van zorg, marktordening en tariefregulering, zorginkoop en zorgverzekeringsrecht.
Maar ook zijn wij vertrouwd met de omgeving waarin de zorgsector werkt, zoals de governance in de zorg, zorgvastgoed, privacy en medische gegevens en houden wij ons bezig met ontwikkelingen zoals e-health. Wij ondersteunen cliënten in teamverband en met toewijding. Voor ons telt wat voor ú belangrijk is. Omdat we overzicht hebben, kunnen we hoofd- en bijzaken onderscheiden. De gezondheidszorg is al ingewikkeld genoeg.
- “The team is capable of acquiring the necessary knowledge within a short period of time by combining the existing knowledge of different members in the team.”, “The practice has a broad and deep understanding and experience with the central government and our way of thinking.”, “They are sharp debaters and quick minds, they understand our needs and cut to the chase.”, “The team is very professional and committed.”, “It surprises me every time how quickly they comprehend the cases we present and place the legal problem in the right context.”, “The legal knowledge is outstanding and so is the service provided.”, Legal 500, 2021
- “The health care team from Pels Rijcken is best to be described as dedicated, experienced and always available. The team knows exactly how to represent our organisation in court: they operate on a friendly base with respect for the other parties that are involved.”, “The practice knows exactly what’s happening in the areas concerning our field of work, and know how to translate this in spot-on advice and representations.”, “If needed, the team can deliver a multidisciplinary approach by combining the knowledge of the sector with expertise in other relevant areas of law. Furthermore, due to fixed contacts urgent issues can be addressed immediately if necessary.”, “The team is always ready to help and very easy to communicate with. They have in-depth knowledge about a large variety of subjects, are very professional and are pleasant people to work with. When they take up a case for you, you can be sure that you are in good hands.”, “The Dutch central government only deals with PRDF who is thorough and has a wide experience and a good understanding of history.”, Legal 500, 2020
- "Clients single out that the firm is specialised in working for the Dutch government and governmental organisations and is well-versed in healthcare law.", Chambers Europe 2020
- "Sources appreciate the co-operative and creative attitude of the team.", Chambers Europe 2019
- "Clients are also pleased with the fast, thorough and reliable lawyers, adding: They communicate in a pleasant way and explain complex legal matters in a way that people who are not legally educated can understand.", Chambers Europe 2019
- "Clients appreciate the combination of quality legal work and knowing the world we work in.", Chambers Europe 2018
- "They were thorough, they included us in what they were doing and how much time it would take them. They gave me a good view before they started the work what they were going to do, it was all meticulously planned.", Chambers Europe 2017
- "Very accurate and fast.", Chambers Europe 2017
- "Their response time is very sharp and quick, their advice is to the point and they are very accurate.", Chambers Europe 2016